Monday, September 8, 2008

TROLLS



I want to start off by saying I did not buy all these trolls!! Last year Ari had a wart on the bottom of her foot that would not go away. We had to make a lot of trips to the podiatrist! The treatments just didn't work. So of course each time we went she would get a troll. If they forgot boy she would remind them. Ari really likes to play with them. The other day she had them all lined up with little umbrellas that you would put into drinks. The reason we have so many of these little umbrellas is..... Molly had a luau themed birthday party and for fun we put them in the drinks. Anyways Ari thought they all needed an umbrella to keep the sun off of them. I just had to take a few pictures because they looked quite funny.

No comments: