


Last Thursday (Sept.4) I was coming back from Peoria with my good friend Carmen. We had gone to Sam's for stuff for M2M. my phone rings and this is how the conversation went. Me: hello caller: this is Christy Williams (Ari's teacher) ( Of course I'm starting to panic a little.) Ari cut her hair today. Me: Oh she did. Mrs. Williams: I had gone back to the trash can and I saw hair in it and I said to the class oh boys and girls I need to know who did this. Ari piped up right away and said it was me and no one did it to me. Ari cried. Mrs. Williams: I let her know I was very proud of her for being honest but we don't cut hair. When Ari came home with her hair in a baggy I asked her why she cut her hair. She responded I accidentally cut it. The more we talk about it the more the story comes out. She wanted layers because Molly has layers. You can't tell if you glance at her. It looks like she has bangs on one side and their is a really short layer on the other side. We are going to see if Debbie can fix it since we have school pictures on Thursday's. You got to love kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment