Monday, September 8, 2008
Cooties
We were at the dinner table this evening and we were talking about monarch's and other butterflies. Molly is studying them in school. Ari asked how do you tell the boy butterflies from the girls? Daddy pipes up in his infinite wisdom says boys are prettier than the girls that is how you tell. Molly of course has the scientific reason the males have dark spots on the rear wings. We then got to talking about boys having cooties and that girls are prettier. We shouldn't touch boys because they have cooties. Ari pipes up I touch boys even though they have cooties. I ask her why she touches boys even though they have cooties she says because they are cute. I know I rattled on forever to tell that story I apologize. Until next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment