OK blog family I'm going to put it out there!!! I'm getting ready to embark on a diet. Thankfully I have my spouse, and a couple of friends who are going to go down this road with me. I'm all about accountability!! I have done weight watchers and it works...because you have to weigh in front of someone. So, last week two of my friends and I we all weighed and measured each other! That was hard!! I don't know why but it was. I trust them with my life so I'm not worried about them telling people.
The book I read is called " The Belly Fat Cure" it is on eating the right carbs and sugars. Having an equation if you will to follow. You are allowed 15 grams of sugar and 6 grams of carbs. It is called your daily s/c value. I'm excited to start this and will be writing about it as I go. Which means I'm gonna have a whole lot of accountability...UGH!!! :)
2 comments:
I'm excited for you! I need to embark on a diet also! It wouldn't hurt if I actually went back to the Y too :)
HI Sheri,I am a pro at diets,the best thing that works for you is this,love you and do it only for you! I haven't succeeded over all these years,and in using the word diet means dying to me,but a live it plan is the best plan for me to follow. Knowing your self worth and not focusing on how you look but how you feel. And I am sure you know dear one,the slower it comes off the longer it stays off. So you CAN do this Sheri,and I am at my journey with the same issue,but darlin you look great,so just stay healthy. Thinking Of You Kathy Simmons
Post a Comment