This is Molly's second year with the Performing Arts Academy, her first year doing the big production at the Orpheum. She is super excited (so am I) This years play is ANNIE. I love that play it is one of my favorite musicals. Molly will be playing the part of Polly which is one of the orphans. The practices are going well and the countdown is on until the big production. Which is April 29th, 30th, and May 1st. It will be a phenomenal production, I suggest you all go and see it. Thanks for reading my advertisement!! I plan on being more faithful with my blogging. Life gets in the way at times!!!
1 comment:
I have been blog stalking you and wondering when you would update again. I am so glad you did!
I love Annie!! That's great that Molly is involved. I would love to go but I will be out of town that weekend. :( I'm sure it will be awesome!
Post a Comment