Tuesday, March 1, 2011
1798 Bluebird
Well it finally happened, 2.5 months after we made an offer we finally signed papers. It was a long road....it ended up being a short sale which was not disclosed to us when we were looking at it and when we made an offer. We were told 3 weeks later. We prayed a lot!! The Lord truely blessed us. The funny thing is I did not want to look at this house at first. The pictures online did nothing for me and we thought it was out of our price range. But, God had another plan...I give him full credit for this house. As soon as I walked into the house for our first look...I was in love it had everything that was on my list. Which was a big open kitchen, a fireplace, a fenced in yard, and at least 1.5 baths!! I was sooo happy!!!! We finally were able to close on February 8th...which happened to be our 14th wedding anniversary....God works in mysterious ways. It was an amazing gift. We moved that weekend. With the help of some great friends they helped me paint the girls' room and do some cleaning. We had an amazing crew that helped us move and some wonderful friends who brought over some awesome lunch. I had started packing 2 months ago so it wasn't too bad...but we were amazed at how much stuff we had in our old house...Charlie wonders where it all was at the old house. We never sold our house but are going to try the renting thing for awhile and we have some renters who are getting ready to move in which is awesome!! So that is our house story in a nutshell. Will definitely post pictures. Would like to take one of the front of the house before I post them though you gotta get the full effect. Thanks for reading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment