Tuesday, February 2, 2010

ARI!!!

Today Ari came home from school without her coat. I reprimanded her for not wearing a coat in the winter. I could tell she was upset. Then a few minutes later I noticed a hole in each sleeve!! Exactly where her thumbs would fit. That is a style in some shirts. I was livid. It was a brand new shirt and that was the first time she wore it. I asked her why did you do that....her response was I don't know. She ran upstairs crying. So, when she came back down minus the shirt and just her t-shirt. I told her I would buy her a shirt with the holes already in them. She claims I said she couldn't have one.....I did apologize for being so gruff. And she vowed not to do that again. I love my kids!! Guess I will be seeing if I can repair it. Just might have to take a picture and post it.

1 comment:

rodiemom said...

One if my biggest frustrations with Chloe is the distruction of her clothes. She's constantly crawling around on her knees so her jeans only last a couple of weeks before the knees are shredded. It's so frustrating to spend money on clothes that just get torn up. But then I have to remind myself that they are just clothes and there are so many more important things. Still tough though isn't it?