Sunday, May 17, 2009

May Madness

Well, May is in full force with school winding down, AWANA finishing up, God's Kids done for the year and the girls review coming up you might think we would be slowing down. I sit here chuckling if that were only true. Molly just said tonight I don't want to go to school tomorrow I just want to be done!!! They finish with school June 4Th and get there report cards on the 8Th. We will have a somewhat busy summer: Molly tried out for The Music Man put on by Prairie Players. She will be on of the towns children. I love the musical. This week we have field day at school both of the girls are looking forward to it and the weather is going to be beautiful. The next week I go to Niabi Zoo with Ari and the day after that I get to go to Springfield with Molly's class. I love helping with that kind of stuff. I try to be as involved as possible with the girl's things at school. I'm sure I will have pictures to post of those events. Take care.

No comments: