I trust all of you had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year! I know I sure did!! For the first time in probably 1o years or so we had Christmas at our house!! The girls' loved waking up at home. We had been going out to my parents and spending the night. So this year we changed the tradition and they came here!! I love having my family around and entertaining. We enjoyed a full day of food, fellowship, and fun!! Celebrating Jesus birth is always a blessed time. So thankful that we have that to celebrate!! Love the freedom I have to worship Jesus!!
I don't know if any of you made any resolutions for the new year, I didn't per say but I have some in my mind that I would like to do. Didn't write them down because then I don't have to worry if I don't fulfill them!!
I have been praying lately that God would push me outside of my comfort zone. I really didn't know what that would look like. But, low and behold he had a plan.
I'm not much on public speaking and it makes me nervous. You guessed it...that is what I'm going to be doing at the end of February! I have been asked to give a talk at a youth event. Talk about being pushed outside of my comfort zone!!
Well that is all for now. Will defiantly try to blog more often!!
No comments:
Post a Comment