Wednesday, October 19, 2011

More Of "Chapter1"

Every email I get from my birth mother I learn a little more information. I know her name, where she lives (which is a lot closer then I thought it would be!!!) I know her medical history. I know she has a 29 year old son in Miami. I know how much I weighed when I was born and how long I was. My stomach has been in knots!! I have been forwarding the emails to my sister and keeping her in the loop. I know I have said it before but, this is surreal. I keep thinking it is going to be a joke. I can't even describe my thoughts and feelings.

I have looked her up on facebook, can't see anything because we aren't friends...she suggested maybe we could be so I could see her info. I'm NOT ready for that!!! That is too much of my life I don't want shared at this time. She has said over and over that she would like to meet my sister and I and our families.

Her 29 year old son does not know about us. She hopes to tell him someday.... How bizarre!!
It is all so WEIRD!!!! Bear with me as I keep posting about all of this!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't imagine how this is messing with your mind! *LOL* I doubt I'll ever have this issue come up in my life (I'm older than you and my birth other was older when she had me)...so I'm curiously following your blog. And praying. Glad you're taking things slowly. Keep blogging, my friend! Love you, gf!