Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Next Step











Last Sunday September 5th Ari was baptized. She woke up that day so very excited!!! She would look at me with a big grin and say: "I'm getting baptized" We are so very proud of her for wanting to take that next step in her walk with Jesus. The baptism was held at Faith Bible Camp in Yates City. Not far from Galesburg, about a 30 minute drive. Our annual church camp is held out there. We also have our church wide picnic there yearly. It was an awesome service with 13 people being baptized. Ari was too darn cute and the youngest one. I loved watching her give our senior pastor a huge hug afterwards. When she was all done she was sitting on the beach and she was crying. I said Ari what is wrong? She came over to me and said mom I'm just so happy that I'm baptized....that made me tear up. She is so tender hearted and I can tell her love for Jesus is genuine. Here of course are a few photos.

No comments: