Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Virginia Beach

This summer we had the opportunity to go to Virgina Beach. The reason we had the opportunity is a dear friend of mine was getting married and we had been invited to the wedding. We were so excited we hadn't taken a long family vacation for quite awhile. So we made our hotel reservations. I found us a great place right on the beach, ocean view right on the boardwalk. Had fun hanging out on the beach, boogie boarding, looking for shells, walking on the boardwalk,going for a surrey ride. I think you get the idea we had fun. We also got to attend our very first destination wedding. The wedding took place at 7:00 right on the beach. It was awesome. I have so many photos that I took I did narrow it down but, I had a lot so I put them in a slide show for you. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did taking them.

No comments: