Whew, finally things have slowed down so I can catch up on my blog. Funny thing is I was just talking to a few friends today about how I was going to catch up on my blog and there would be a ton of posts. It has been a tradition for several years now that we go out to my parents Christmas Eve and spend the night and wake up Christmas morning open gifts, eat, hang out and then head to Charlie's side of the family. It makes a very full day but, rather enjoyable. As always the kids enjoyed opening gifts. I have let them the last several years open one gift on Christmas Eve. You would think they would catch on to the theme and know what they are getting new pajamas. I love seeing them opening there gifts and the delight in their eyes and the excited squeals of thank you so much. I have wanted that for so long. I hope this finds everyone happy and healthy and ready for 2010. Always remember that Jesus is the reason we have this blessed holiday.
No comments:
Post a Comment