Monday, August 3, 2009

Music Man

Yes, I know this is backwards and out of order but, life happens. The first part of summer was crazy busy. Molly loves to act and perform. I saw in the paper that they were having tryouts for Music Man, which by the way is one of my favorite musicals!! I believe the tryouts were the end of May first part of June. She went and tried out. She had to do some reading, dance and sing. Well, she made it and was one of the River City Kids. She had sooo much fun and made some new friends. I'm still working on the slide show so be patient with me. The show was phenomenal and everyone did such a great job. There were three performances and the week before was tech week so there were lots of late nights. She survived and so did we. I think the acting bug has bit her hard!!!

No comments: