When we got back from our trip I had most of the laundry done and caught up. It helped to have most of it done before we left. My sister was so gracious to let me do laundry while I was out there so I didn't have a ton to do. Anyway, the reason I'm posting this is because Ari wanted to help me. First she vacuumed the steps and then asked if she could help do laundry music to a mother's ears!!! I said sure so I go into the bathroom and she has already started taking the clothes out of the dryer and putting them on top of the washer. She then proceeds to climb up the washing machine because as she says "I am a Monkey mom". As she is getting the clothes out of the dryer it was such a funny sight. She was almost practically in the dryer. I hear this voice "hey mom it echos in here" "Ooh gross I just touched dad's under ware "(sorry honey) I was cracking up. Needless to say she did a good job folding her clothes. I don't want you to think Molly is lazy she was doing her homework very diligently at that time. Enjoy the pictures. I thought they were pretty cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment