Friday, December 26, 2008
Happy Birthday Jesus!
I trust this post finds you well! I hope you all had a blessed Christmas with family and friends. We had a very nice Christmas. The kids made out like bandits. Lots of clothes which they needed desperately. Charlie and I got a deep freeze from my parents!!!! You don't know how excited that makes me!! I wish I had pictures to post but somehow all my photos were deleted or erased. I'm so sad!! Hopefully my mom gets me some of hers. Thankfully I did video the day. In a few days we leave to head out to Maryland to visit my sister and her family. We are so excited!! I'm sure I will have lots of pictures when I come back. Until then Have a Happy New Year. See you in 2009!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment