Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween

I'm behind on my blogging, so bear with me. I'm sure you have all been anxiously awaiting my return!! HA-HA. My friend Carmen and I got together and decided to make some poodle skirts. We made a total of six. We are cheap so we decided to use the same pattern even for ours. The biggest it went was a girls size 14. Needless to say we improvised. It worked out really well. I think they turned out really cute also. At the girl's school each grade was a different theme. Molly's grade did presidents,first ladies, or candidates. Molly chose Sarah Palin (she has been raised right) They had to research there person and write a report and present it to the class on Halloween she did a good job. Ari's grade did nursery rhymes or fairy tales. She chose to be princess Belle which worked out well because that costume was from last year. I helped with her class party which was a lot of fun. The kindergartners were so cute. I couldn't narrow it down to only 5 pictures so you can enjoy a slide show.

No comments: